I arrived home from Emory yesterday and after a great year I am ready to spend the summer focused on domains and development. I am hoping to apply some of the lessons I learned inside and outside of the classroom to my business.
This summer I am going to focus on a few main projects.
1. Improving my existing sites - I am going to continue to add more content to the sites and tweak them to rank better and generate more revenue. This may include different SEO tactics and also trying new ad networks.
2. Selling names that I am not going to build - This involves reaching out to people who have made offers on the names in the past and also attracting new end users. I am going to be trying to use a va to do this along with other tools.
3. Building out related names - I have acquired groups of names I would like to build out together in markets that I have already had success with. I then went and bought more names in that area and am looking to build out my own little networks.
I am also working on some really cool things using regressions analysis and how they could help price domain names and predict sales values. Lastly in this industry you never know what opportunities are going to present themselves. I know that things will come my way and I will be sure to jump on them. For example the latest google penguin update upset many search results and websites, and in my opinion opened up huge opportunity all over the marketplace.
What are your goals and plans for the summer?
- Back from Alaska and Colorado and Back to Domaining
- Looking Back on 2010
- Going Old School When Contacting End Users